Immediate Openings! Now interviewing!
Part-time teachers wanted now for year round after school math and reading enrichment program in Bloomingdale, Bartlett & Hoffman Estates. Classes are held Monday through Thursday, 4:00-7:00, and Saturdays from 10:00- 1:00 pm. Possible to work all hours, but not necessary. Great second job! Candidates must have Saturday morning availability. Duties include working with primarily elementary age students, small student-to-teacher ratios. No lesson plans needed, curriculum provided. Written math and reading assessments, and background checks are necessary. Middle school math a plus! Interested positive, professional, friendly people please send resume!
If you possess the following traits, we are a perfect opportunity for you:
- You have a BA/BS in Education or you are working towards your teaching degree
- You have bachelor degree or pursuing bachelor degree in related field
- You are passionate about supporting and inspiring students.
- You are proactive, if something needs to be done you do it.
- You are a team player.
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
As a teacher you will be responsible for providing a stimulating environment for the development of your students; implementing weekly schedules; ensuring your classroom is well-run; responding to your students' needs; and establishing a positive and productive relationship with your students' parents.
Part time Math teacher/tutor/instructor (Bloomingdale, Bartlett & Hoffman Estates)
After school learning centers located in Bartlett, Bloomingdale & Hoffman Estates are looking for Teachers/tutors/instructors for their Math program serving ages 3-14. Teaching is done in a small group setting. Must be able to teach up to Algebra I & II, and Geometry.
Bloomingdale: Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:00-7:00 & Saturdays 10:00-1:00
Bartlett: Mondays,Tuesdays, Wednesdays 4:00-7:00 & Saturdays 10:00-1:00
Hoffman Estates: Mondays & Thursdays 4:00-7:00 & Saturdays 10:00-1:00
Please specify the center(s) applying for.
1. Two professional references and resume.
2. Patient, enthusiastic and enjoy working with children.
3. Able to communicate effectively with students, parents and co-workers.
4. Should be proactive and able to multitask.
5. Professional and friendly demeanor.
6. Should be flexible and available to work in evenings and Saturday.
1. An undergraduate or graduate student, or a retired/working teacher and be willing to have a
long-term commitment (at least one year) preferred.
2. Prior teaching/tutoring experience preferred but not required.
Background check will be required. Math efficiency test will be given as a part of hiring process.