Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.
Position 1: Center Admin / Part time to Full Time ( Bartlett & Hoffman Estates)
We are seeking an energetic and creative person to oversee general learning center operations, center promotions and various training sessions.
4 year college degree. ( Education, Business or related)
At least 2 years' experience working with children (Director/Management in children's programs preferred)
Excellent communication & organizational skills.
Knowledge of such programs as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other basic software.
Business Background preferred but not required. Job will require cross promotions, setting up marketing events and working with other franchisees to build brand awareness.
• Must be able to provide strong customer service - Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents, fellow staff, and franchisees in the surrounding areas.
• Personnel Management- Must be able to run the daily operations of center, including payroll, scheduling, training, evaluations and various other responsibilities.
•Must be able to coordinate student scheduling - Maintain consistent schedule with some flexibility.
• Learning center management - Create an appropriate environment to support the goals and developmental level of the students, be flexible and willing to test pilot programs and offer assistance to the other centers, when needed.
• Must be able to do ongoing Center marketing, which includes working booths, distributing fliers, etc.
• Will collect, maintain, and manage students accounts and tuition payments.
• Commitment to making a difference in the community and belief in the importance of education.
• Reporting directly to the Owner, the Center Director supervises 10-12 part-time staff members.
• The Director will work with the classroom teachers to plan and supervising: implementing center's Curriculum, and ensure that the Program supports the needs of each child, family and staff.
• Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
• Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
• Help achieve profitability for the company.
Additional responsibilities include substitute teaching in classrooms.
This position calls for a strong commitment to Education and a lot of flexibility.
20-30 hours per week of commitment in the center are expected. The schedule will be (which can vary):
• Monday-Thursday 10 to 11am to 7:30 pm
• Sat-9am-3:00 pm
Summer hours may vary.
Salary based on experience and education. Insurance and other programs available to salaried staff following a 3 month probation period from hire date.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Position 2: Homework Graders
Enopi/Eye Level Learning centers of Bloomingdale, Bartlett & Hoffman Estates are looking for a homework grader & teacher's assistant.
Ideal for a high school student (GPA must be 3.75 and higher) or college students