Bloomingdale Center Polices
Class Attendance & Homework:
- Students are required to attend 1 or 2 classes per week, at their designated day & time.
- Classes will start on time so please be on time.
- Students will be assigned work for six days a week. They will do one day's work at the center and the rest at home (1/day). Please bring back all the work assigned. We will then grade it and give back the work if any correction is needed.
- We will only give new work if all the work assigned is turned in, regardless of your tuition status.
- Student has to do their work every day, please set 15-20 minutes aside as Enopi time. Doing work every day rather than finishing in a day or two will develop discipline, good study habits and focus. All work should have a starting time and an ending time.
- We may repeat as it deems necessary depending on instructor's observation, test performance, and or performance on homework.
- Parents must make sure that daily work is attempted at home by "flip checking" the booklet for completion after the student has finished his assignment. This procedure is required each day.
- Your involvement and feedback is a vital part of ensuring that the proper work is given to the child. Doing so helps parents to identify "trouble spots" that children may be having and eliminate needless repetition.
- Children who have particular weaknesses will often leave pages blank if they know the parent will not or does not check daily.
- We need to catch these when they happen. Regardless of the child's age, all human beings require accountability to perform their best. Do not wait until coming into class to discover that the child has not done his homework.
Home Work Questions:
· Please make sure to note any questions or comments on the cover page of the booklet itself with page numbers with questions.
- It is important that we maintain the proper teacher to student ratio for the Enopi programs. Please attend Enopi only on your schedule day(s) and at your schedule time. If there is a need for a temporary schedule change or a planned absence, a 24 hour notice is required.
- 2 make up classes are allowed per 3 months. Make up classes has to be schedule in advance.
- Make up classes has to be taken at the center enrolled.
- The makeup class should be attended within the current month. It will not be carried over to the next month. No credit will be given for the missed classes.
- If student is going to miss a class, please pick up the homework so student doesn't miss a week of work.
A 24-hour notice is required for all planned absences. Please contact E.nopi via phone or email. Sessions missed with proper notification will be regarded as Excused.
- Excused Absences are eligible for makeup.
- Unexcused Absences are all other absences for which E.nopi was not notified and will not be eligible for make-up.
- Please make every attempt to pick your student up at the time their session ends. Our teachers’ schedules are very full, and tardiness detracts from the next students’ session. When your child’s scheduled session has ended, all E.nopi work will end while they await pick-up. Enopi centers are not day-care centers. They cannot provide child care services. The parent/guardian is responsible for assuring the child's arrival and departure. Enopi Learning Centers are not responsible for ensuring that any child stays on the premises.
- The parent/ guardian shall be liable to any damages and injuries caused by their child to other persons and parents agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Enopi Learning Centers, Daekyo America Inc, and it’s Instructor(s). The Enopi franchisee is not liable for any Enopi student outside the Center facility before the students enters or after the student leaves the Learning Center.
Please do not send your child to E.nopi if they are ill. In the case of illness, please contact us no less than 2 hours prior to your scheduled session so that you can make arrangements to pick up the planned assignments.
- Students must be fever free and without vomiting for, at least, 24 hours prior to attending their E.nopi session.
- If your child missed school due to an illness, they should also be considered too ill to attend E.nopi.
- Parents must submit the Vacation form when taking a short vacation. The form must be submitted 1 week in advance. Please let us know if you are taking work with you. For any shorter notice, we will do our best to provide work.
Time off & Discontinuation:
- 30 days written notice is required for time off & discontinuation. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit. Partial month’s credit will not be given. For 6 months & 1 Year commitments, discontinuation before end of the term will result in loss of deposit.
- New registration fee will be charged for time off of more than 2 months.
[if ! Tuition Payments:
- Tuition payments are due on 1st of every month. There will be a $15 late fee charge for tuition received after the 5th. Sessions & home work may be denied until the payment is received. All payments are non refundable.
- We accept credit card & check payments by automated withdrawal only. Credit card & check payments are not accepted at the center. Cash only payments will be accepted at the center.
- If your tuition plan is up for renewal, please let us know 30 days in advance of which plan you would like to be re enrolled in. If no plan chosen, your plan will be automatically renewed.
Center Closing & Off Days:
- If the Eye Level Center has to be closed unexpectedly (e.g. snowstorm), a representative of the Eye Level Center will use reasonable efforts to notify you via email or telephone.
- Please check our calendar for off days. The Eye Level Center will observe Federal Holidays. (There will be no classes held on major holidays). No make-up classes will be provided in this circumstance.
- The Eye Level Center may be also be closed for specific vacation periods, in which case, it will be announced to students and parents at least one month in advance whenever possible
- Email is the best way to reach us. We will not able to talk to you for longer than a minute during class hours. Please email us or schedule a time to talk. We are very particular about student to teacher ratio and will not take time away from the ongoing classes.
Meeting with the center Director:
- The center director may not be available for individual conferences during center open hours. If you would like to inquire about your child's progress or communicate directly with the Center Director, please utilize "Step-up notebook".
- If you would strongly wish to have a conference than please contact front desk to arrange the meeting time & date.
Privacy/ Protection Policy:
- Copyright- the Enopi booklets are copyrighted material, subject to U.S. copyright law. Any reproduction (including photocopying) reuse or distribution of the Enopi booklets is expressly prohibits. Violators will be liable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Not a Child or dependent Expense- Enopi tuition does not qualify as a child care or dependent care expense. Therefore, parents should not attempt to claim as a tax credit or reimbursement via a flexible spending account. Enopi franchisees are not required to provide their social security numbers or employee identification numbers for this purpose .
- This Notice not a contract
- This Notice sets forth certain current policies of Enopi Learning Centers; however these policies may be changed or modified as circumstances require.